Far Infrared Energy pulsates the water molecules in the body, and breaks down the water molecule clusters. This improves capillary function, allowing the water molecules to easily enter, revitalize, and regenerate the body’s cells.
Rsauna can produce 2 to 3 times the sweat of other FIR Saunas. Arthur Guyton’s textbook says that producing 1 gram of sweat burns 568 calories. Using the sauna for 15 minutes could easily burn about 600 calories, the equivalent of running 4-6 miles, or doing a 45 minute cardiovascular workout.
Americans are used to sitting for extended periods, often over-eat, usually do not exercise regularly, and are often susceptible to chronic diseases and aging. The FIR Sauna can raise the metabolic rate, enhance beauty, and reverse the aging process.
Rsauna can open up the pores in the body and release the toxins that are building up inside. It can clean up the body and reduce the workload of the body in removing toxins. We have dozens of testimonies indicating its effectiveness.
Here is a list of some of the many Benefits of (FIR) technology.
- Activates immune system and enhances killer T-cells and white blood cell function helping to break down and destroy infected and diseased cells.
- Decreases joint stiffness improves range of motion and flexibility.
- Supplies blood and oxygen to damage tissues helping in the healing process of injuries, wounds, burns and infections.
- Increases blood flow through micro circulation.
- Aids in quicker muscle recovery time after any type of exercise, workout, sports and other intense physical activity.
- Helps restructure collagen and repair soft tissue injuries.
- Detoxifies heavy metals and metabolic waste.
- Boosts metabolism, burns calories and reduces cellulite.
- Rids the body of uric acid, lactic acid and carbonic acid.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins through sweat.
- Raises core body temperature which induces artificial fever causing an immune response that helps the body fight off viruses, bacteria, harmful organisms, microbes, pathogens and disease.
- Stimulates the hypothalamus, which controls your sleep, your mood, Pain sensations and blood pressure.
- Helps reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue. Promotes relaxation bringing you happiness and well-being leaving you feeling energized and relaxed.
- Calms nerves and brings parasympathetic nervous system back into balance allowing regeneration and faster healing.