So Why Is Relax Sauna Known as the Superior Sauna?
• Superior Technology
What matters most is what’s under the hood with the Relax Sauna. The sauna is powered by two 700 watt FIR emitting radiators, each of which has 20 patented ceramic semiconductors that filter out all non-beneficial light rays. A computer program regulates the output of the radiators so that pure FIR emissions are constant while the temperature inside the sauna is maintained within a comfortable range. This Relax Far Infrared heater system is used in our SkyEye Medical Lamp, a device that has received an FDA 510K (#K05337) classification of a Neurological and Physical Medicine Device. The same radiator design is used in all of our FIR devices.
• Superior Effectiveness
FIR is generally rehabilitative, or restorative to the bodies health. While the exact underlying mechanisms are still unclear, FIR seems to interact with cells, cell membranes, cell fluids, and DNA/proteins to restore or maintain the normal function of those systems.
Relax Sauna is the Most Effective Far Infrared Sauna Available in any Market Today.
Designed with medical grade craftsmanship, The Relax Sauna implemented by hundreds of doctors and practitioners world wide.
65 years of research provide how The Relax Sauna’s specific frequency wavelength of far-infrared (FIR) between 4 – 14 microns resonates and vibrates water cells. The far infrared energy creates a dynamic physiological transformation in the body. The body responds with a cascade of physiological benefits that include:
- INCREASING MICRO – CIRCULATION
- INCREASING CORE TEMPERATURE
- REDUCING MUSCLE INFLAMMATION
- ALLEVIATING PAIN CAUSED BY CARPEL TUNNEL AND ARTHRITIS
- DETOXIFYING METABOLIC WASTES (LACTIC ACID, URIC ACID, HEAVY METALS)
- ALLEVIATING HEALTH ISSUES CAUSED BY LYME DISEASE, FIBROMYALGIA, NEUROPATHY
Relax Sauna Health Advocates
Dr. Donald Chu
+ Ph.D. Certified Physical Therapist for NSCA, Athletic Trainer
+ Founder and Director of Athercare Fitness and Rehab in Dublin, CA
+ Implemented The Relax Sauna at Athercare Rehab as a recovery protocol for NFL players placed on concussion protocol
+ “Athercare incorporates The Relax Sauna into our rehab and training programs that we use with multiple athletes at all levels, in spite of age or condition. The Relax Sauna has a major role in the muscular and mental recovery of our patients.”
2. Dr. Bill Apkinar M.D., B.S., D.D.S., D.AC
+ Medical Director for the United States Karate Team
+ Author of No Sweat? – Know Sweat! – The Definitive Guide to Reclaim Your Health
+ “When you come out of The Relax Sauna, the endorphins, dynorphins, enkephalins are flowing… the circulation has been improved, the cardiac output has definitely improved… the choroid plexus comes alive and a lot more oxygenated blood goes to the area of the brain helping to produce a greater degree and more quality degree of cerebrospinal spinal fluid which window has a lot of neurochemicals and neurotransmitters which help maintain and improve immune system function.”
3. Dr. James Onnikian – Naturopathic Doctor
+ World Kickboxing Champion (2001 – 2005)
+ Golden Gloves Boxing Champion
+ Director of Maui Hot Yoga and Kickboxing
+ “The Relax Sauna in my opinion, as a naturopathic physician, is the best on the market today because the generators still emit the same far-infrared energy after 15 years… it is a must-have in life today for muscle soreness, removing lactic acid, purging unknown poisons, and the weight loss.”
4. Dr. Ernest A Earhart – Integrated Medical Doctor. Naturopathic Medical Doctor
+ Focus in correcting chronic energy imbalances – hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, circulatory disorders, cancer, heart disease, and gut-related disturbances
+ “The Relax Sauna really does give a good detoxification. It excretes sodium. It excretes toxins and metals. If the nerve conduction is improved… it’s probably also burning a great deal of fat… The Relax Sauna is hygienically superior… if you want to have a good nervous system… respect your health… maintain a balanced state of energy, this is what you want. “
Athlete Recovery Overview
Recovery protocols are becoming increasingly important to professional and collegiate athletes in an effort to reduce fatigue, prevent long-term injuries, and enhance performance. Even more challenging is providing athletes with proper rejuvenation, rest and recovery protocols during seasonal sports traveling. The trainers and athletes must adapt to multiple travel factors.
- Limited physical therapy recovery facilities and medical devices at many stadiums.
- Immediate reduction of athlete tissue inflammation, swelling and metabolic waste after sporting events/ training sessions
- Activating a parasympathetic response for athletes’ restful sleep the night before and after a major sporting event
- Preventing the spread of illness and disease within a team
The Relax Sauna provides healthy, safe and superior solutions to the aforementioned trainer and athletes’ challenges. Most notably, The Relax Sauna is a far infrared sauna and they are well-documented medically for their restorative health benefits. The following foundational elements of The Relax Sauna advance the ability of efficient and rapid recovery for traveling athletes.
1. Designed for lightweight travel mobility (17 pounds total)
2. Efficient 5-minute full assembly and disassembly back into The Relax Sauna travel bag
3. Integrated medical grade far infrared generators (FDA: 510 (K) KO53376). The only portable sauna in the United States equipped with medical-grade elements
4. Generate exclusively at 95% – 99% full output of far-infrared wavelength at 4-14 microns for optimal physiological recovery benefits
5. Compact – 3ft x 3ft footprint of total space
6. Connects into 110v (20 amp) outlets – Safe for use in hotel rooms and training centers
7. Full Sanitation Cycle – The Relax Sauna runs a 5-minute sanitation interval in between sauna sessions. This prevents cross-contamination between multiple athletes
8. Reliability – The Relax Sauna unit averages 15-20 year full far-infrared output
9. Exceptional track record among integrative doctors and sports medicine specialists
10. Athlete’s head extends above the sauna tent to prevent overheating and inhaling toxins and metabolic waste excreted in body sweat