Back pain: How To Get Natural Relief
16 million adults in the U.S. suffer from chronic back pain, which limits their daily activities. Unfortunately, back pain treatment is the sixth most costly condition, and healthcare costs associated with it easily cross a whopping $12 billion every year.
So, people are always looking for natural relief from back pain. Recent studies suggest that infrared therapy has major scope in alleviating back pain as it gives extensive heat therapy, which can prove to be a soother, without the use of any surgical treatment or medication.
Benefits of Infrared Heat Therapy
Most back pain stems from strain and over-exertion. This creates tension in the muscles and soft tissue around the lower spine. This can be categorized as lower back pain, which may be a result of exercise, sports injury or sitting all day. Either way, muscle spasm in the lower back can create painful sensations that may range form mild discomfort to agonizing pain.
Fortunately, heat therapy is an effective solution to all your back pain woes. No, we’re not just talking about heating pads or gels, but Infrared therapy. However, the former can be used in conjunction with FIR therapy to get relieve back pain naturally.
How Exactly Does Infrared Therapy Help?
The latest Infrared Sauna heats up in literally 30 seconds and has better heat retention mechanism. This directs most of the heat directly to your body. If you have severe back pain, you can opt for R Health’s lie down Far Infrared Sauna.
- This heat really penetrates your body, which helps dilate blood vessels. This process activates or increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, promoting muscle healing and cell regeneration.
- Heat therapy, which is much more directed towards the body, can induce enhanced blood flow and make the connective tissue more flexible. This helps to provide immediate relief that people may not find elsewhere. It temporarily decreases muscle spasm and helps to reduce inflammation and edema (buildup of fluid).
- Heat therapy also increases flexibility, which is very important for a healthy back. It provides stress relief and reduces transmission of pain signals to the brain, once again providing immediate relief from back pain.
Infrared Therapy has come to the forefront in dealing with back pain. It trumps other procedures due to three main factors:
- It is 100% natural and non-intrusive
- It is an affordable remedy
- It provides instant reprieve from back pain
Say Goodbye to Back Pain
If you are suffering from inflammatory back pain, you can use infrared sauna therapy with supplements that provide you a natural pathway to pain and inflammation support. While some back injuries will require medical intervention, mild back pain can easily be treated at home with these simple remedies.